Monday, September 28, 2026

Halloween Time is Here!


Happy Fall! My Halloween season is off to quite a slow start... I was traveling for the first 2 weeks of September, then was hit with a cold as soon as I got home... I'm usually running around the different haunts of LA by this time of the year, but it was nice to have some cozy spooky movie days in bed!

As September comes to an end I'm finally feeling better! So last night I made a quick trip to Disneyland to catch up on some Halloween spirit! Please enjoy some pictures I took around Haunted Mansion Holiday with my digi cam!






How's your spooky season so far? Have you gone to any haunts or had a cozy fall night in?
Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Your Disney trip looks so fun and spooky! My fall has been off to a slow start. I haven't did anything really spooky or fall coded! :( I hope that with October almost here I can do som fall activities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so spookylicious !! obsessed with this years gingerbread house in haunted :o) im looking forward to diving into some horror books that have been collecting dust on my shelves - my reading era is back ^u^

    ReplyDelete